The days of watching just one stream at a time are now a thing of the past. These days it’s all about watching multiple streams at once.
Multistreaming is really good for watching any online championship or watching different perspectives of streamers playing the same game.
In this article, we will look at some frequently asked questions about multistreaming and ways to multistream Twitch and YouTube to arrive at how to watch multiple streams at once.
How to watch multiple streams at once?
You can use third-party tools like MultiTwitch.tv, multistre.am, TwitchTheater, and Combistream.live to watch multiple streams at once on Twitch and YouTube.
Multistream Twitch: How to watch multiple Twitch streams at once?
You can use many third-party websites, like MultiTwitch.tv, multistre.am, or TwitchTheater, to watch multiple streams at once on Twitch. Below is how you can use each of these tools to multistream Twitch.
MultiTwitch.tv is a third-party tool that lets you watch unlimited Twitch streams at once. Yes, that’s right, unlimited! Of course, it is limited by the capacity of your PC. It will automatically change the layout based on the number of streams that you are watching and maintain the aspect ratio. This tool only works with Twitch for now.
Here’s how you can do multistream Twitch with MultiTwitch.
- Visit the website: https://www.multitwitch.tv/
- Click on the link on top of the screen and add /(the name of the streamer you want to watch) and it will launch a new tab with that screen.
- Now in order to watch more streams just add “/<the name of another streamer>” to the url and you would be able to see both of their streams at the same time!
- Continue these steps to watch more streams
Multistre.am can support up to 8 Twitch streams at once. It is one of the best alternatives to MultiTwitch, and also works with only Twitch currently.
- Go to the website Multistre.am
- Add the name of the Twitch streamer you want to watch
- You can even change the layout of the streams to have a better viewing experience.
Here is what you will get to see when you land on the home page. You can fill in the fields to watch all your favorite streamers at once.
TwitchTheater is a great third-party tool to watch multiple Twitch and YouTube streams at once. It does not have any limits to the streams. Adding more screens though may be taxing on your CPU. The best part is, this tool works with both Twitch and YouTube.
Here is how you can watch multiple streams on TwitchTheater.
- Visit the website: https://twitchtheater.tv/
- Copy and paste the link for the streams you want to watch into the “Streams and videos” box, and it places them all on the same board for you.
Now after Twitch the most obvious next place to watch streams is YouTube. So let’s take a look at how to watch multiple YouTube streams at once!
YouTube Multistream: How to watch multiple YouTube streams at once?
You can use third-party tools and sites like Combistream.live, and TwitchTheater to watch multiple YouTube streams at once. All you need to do is visit these websites and paste the URL of your favorite streams from YouTube and watch them simultaneously.
💡 TIP: You can use Combistream and TwitchTheater to watch both YouTube and Twitch streams simultaneously!
Combistream.live is one of the best websites to watch multiple YouTube streams. Combistream again lets you watch both Twitch and YouTube. However, you can only watch 6 streams at once.
Here’s how to watch multiple YouTube streams at once using Combistream:
- Visit the website: https://www.combistream.live/en
- When you enter the website you will land on the page below:
- Now just paste the link of the stream you want to watch whether it’s from YouTube or Twitch
- You can add more streams by clicking on the plus button
TwitchTheater also allows the users to watch multiple YouTube streams at once. The steps are the same as you follow to watch multiple Twitch streams at once.
- Visit the website: https://twitchtheater.tv/
- Copy and paste the YouTube URL for the streams you want to watch into the “Streams and videos” box
- The website will automatically place them all on the same board for you to watch
How to watch two Twitch streams at once on mobile?
In order to watch two or more Twitch streams on mobile, you can use Multitwitch.tv. MultiTwitch works on mobile devices too and follows the same procedure as the PC counterpart.
How to watch two Twitch streams at once –
- All you need to do is open your mobile browser
- Click on the link on top of the screen.
- Add “/<the name of the streamer you want to watch>” and it will launch a new tab with that screen.
MultiTwitch.tv is not an app but a website. There are currently no mobile apps that can let you multistream.
Does MultiTwitch count as a viewer?
No, MultiTwitch doesn’t count as a viewer currently. It used to be counted in the past, but due to people exploiting it to farm views Twitch decided to disable it. So now no third-party tool views are counted.
Third-party tool users also can’t use the respective apps for Twitch functionalities, like Bits, Subs, etc.
What are MultiTwitch alternatives?
Even though MultiTwitch is the best option to watch multiple streams, here are some alternatives.
Below is the summary of all the pros and cons of these options to let you decide which is the best option for you.
|1. MultiTwitch.tv||– Unlimited Twitch stream screens||– Only Twitch streams|
|2. Combistream.live||– Watch both Twitch and YouTube streams simultaneously||– Limit of 6 streams|
|3. TwitchTheater.tv||– Watch both Twitch and YouTube stream simultaneously|
– Unlimited stream screens at once
|– Basic chat interface|
|4. MultiStre.am||– Easy interface|
– Good Chat features
|– Limit of 8 streams |
– Only Twitch streams
Is MultiTwitch mobile available?
Yes, you can use your mobile browser to watch MultiTwitch. However, an app version is currently not available.
If you want to use MultiTwitch on mobile devices, here is how you can do it:
- Open the browser of your choice on your mobile
- Go to the multitwitch.tv website
- Click on the top link, modify it to add a forward slash like this: “/” at the end of the link
- Enter the name of the streamer you want to watch
- Continue adding forward slash and name of the streamer to add more screens